Social Media Specialist, Chicago, IL
Who are we?
Egglife Foods is an innovative food company that uses cage-free eggs instead of flour to reimagine carb-heavy foods. The company was created in 2017, motivated by a desire to eat healthier without sacrificing taste. Two years and over 2000 recipes later, Egglife Foods was born. Our debut product, egglife® wraps are made with egg whites and just a few simple ingredients to deliver superior taste, texture and nutrition. They are The Perfect Wrap™ for consumers looking for a low-carb, high protein alternative to traditional tortillas.
Egglife Foods is experiencing tremendous growth and success. 2020 was our first full-year in market and nothing short of amazing including highlights such as:
- Category leader in healthy, refrigerated wraps with 60%+ share of category in Chicagoland launch market
- #1 new dairy item launched in CY20 across myriad of US grocers & #1 new item across all categories in major, national organic and health grocer
- Rocket ship growth from 157 to 2,000 locations in CY20 with commitments to be in 5,000+ by the end of Q1 CY21
- 2020 Gold Stevie Award winner for Best New Product
At Egglife Foods we believe that something big can come from simple and humble beginnings. Our mission is to inspire better living by transforming the future of food through the joyful simplicity and unexpected power of the egg. To learn more visit us at www.egglifefoods.com.
As the brand is growing, so is our team! Egglife Foods is looking for a talented Community Support Specialist to join our growing team, reporting to the Brand Manager of Marketing. This position will be primarily responsible for developing and implementing egglife’s social media strategy and serving as the liaison between the brand and our consumers across multiple channels, ensuring each interaction with egglife exceeds consumer expectations.
Who are you?
- An imaginative, critical and original thinker.
- A team-oriented individual with strong sense of integrity who can develop solid relationships with internal and external partners.
- Someone passionate about and energized by delighting consumers.
- A trend-seeker who possesses a strong understanding of how to use social media and the latest tech to drive consumer engagement and be disruptive online.
- A marketer at heart with a passion for brand-building.
- Consumer-obsessed with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable with and able to analyze various data sources to craft a story.
- Naturally creative, inquisitive and curious with the ability to make connections between our strategic objectives and the creative solutions we implement.
- A genuine person who embraces optimism with a personal commitment to health & wellness and is eager to help shape our young company.
Essential job functions
Working with guidance and support from the Brand Manager, Marketing but with expected autonomy you will:
- Help define and create egglife’s social media strategy, facilitating a strong connection between our strategic vision, business objectives and creative solutions.
- Sort and prioritize consumer feedback from email, phone, social channels and 3rd party integrations i.e. Amazon.
- Respond to consumer inquiries, assessing and understanding consumer needs and responding appropriately in egglife brand voice.
- Proactively identify and seek opportunities to build brand affinity when engaging with consumers.
- Maintain and suggest modification to FAQs to create efficiencies and drive additional consumer self-serve opportunities.
- Track, monitor, and review consumer inquiries to identify any potential emerging trends and escalating to senior leaders as appropriate.
- Lead projects from a strategic point of view, developing and executing social media marketing strategies and annual plans.
- Work across our business, developing strong relationships with internal cross-functional teams as well as external partners.
- Manage outsourced creative and paid media agency partners.
- Contribute to our knowledge base, thought leadership, and company culture through your unique character and skills.
- 3-5 years of relevant product/brand marketing or agency experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years community management and/or customer service experience.
- Highly collaborative with the ability to lead through influence.
- Self-starter and intellectually curious. Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Food & Beverage experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with new product launches and natural channel experience preferred.
- Experience working in small and large companies preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or similar field required.
EggLife Foods is an equal employment opportunity employer. The company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, or any other basis protected by law.
Apply for this role
At Egglife Foods, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and inclusion. Equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, past or present military service, physical or mental disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of business need, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
Thank you for visiting our Careers page!