Who are we?
EggLife Foods is an innovative food company that uses cage-free eggs instead of flour to reimagine carb-heavy foods. The company was created in 2017, motivated by a desire to eat healthier without sacrificing taste. Two years and over 2000 recipes later, EggLife Foods was born. Our debut product, egglife® wraps are made with egg whites and just a few simple ingredients to deliver superior taste, texture, and nutrition. They are the perfect wrap™ for consumers looking for a low-carb, high protein alternative to traditional tortillas.
At EggLife Foods we believe that something big can come from simple and humble beginnings. In everything we do, we’re inspired to transform the simple to wow, because we just think life tastes a whole lot better that way. Our vision is to be a leading consumer business providing healthy, simple food for everyone. To learn more visit us at www.egglifefoods.com.
As the brand is growing, so is our team! EggLife Foods is looking for a Quality Control Supervisor to join the team, reporting to the Quality Control Manager. This position will be primarily responsible for the day-to-day implementation of our quality systems as the business grows.
Who are you?
- A highly organized and detail-oriented leader.
- A goal-oriented problem-solver with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- A self-motivated worker who can independently manage their time and projects.
- A team-builder with a passion for driving a winning culture with a passion for food safety.
- A tech-savvy innovator who leverages creative thinking to work smarter.
- A critical thinker who thrives on problem-solving and continuous improvement.
Essential Job Functions
Working day to day with the Quality Control Manager and with direct oversight over the Quality Control Technicians:
- Help expand and improve business quality systems as the company continues to grow.
- Lead continuous improvement and root cause analysis teams to drive facility development.
- Day-to-day oversight and responsibility over key quality and operational programs, with oversight from department manager and facility management.
- Oversee the facility Statistical Process Control (SPC) system.
- Monitor and maintain facility compliance to regulatory and SQF standards.
- Contribute to verifying the HACCP/Food Safety Plan annually or when required due to process changes.
- Assist in managing internal, external, and regulatory inspections.
- Participate in audit preparation activities, accompany auditor, complete any necessary reporting or corrective actions as required.
- Identify and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the department.
- Assist in managing the facility document control program.
- Assist the Sanitation department with documentation on an as-needed basis.
- Assist in ensuring that all Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) requirements are in-place and fully implemented.
- Manage laboratory supplies, equipment, and calibrations program.
- 1-5+ years of food manufacturing experience.
- 1-3+ years of food manufacturing quality experience
- 1-3+ years of leadership/management experience.
- Strong technical and computer skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office with a focus on Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, and Outlook.
- Strong critical thinking and root cause analysis skills.
- Experience working with, leading, and developing diverse teams.
- Independent worker who is comfortable with changing day-to-day tasks.
- Good communications skills, comfortable speaking in email, to individuals, or to groups.
- A strong sense of integrity and the ability to voice concerns as they arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Degree in a science, engineering, or technology focus preferred.
At Egglife Foods, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and inclusion. Equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, past or present military service, physical or mental disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of business need, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
Thank you for visiting our Careers page!